Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Snow is Coming! The Snow is Coming!!

What is your reaction when you hear these words? We don't worry about laying in food -- we have plenty. Well, I don't, anyway. Steve is worried. I'm not sure what food he wants to get, we have everything but milk and bread. We've got plenty of dried milk (which he won't drink) which can be used for making bread or in sauces. He will eat it, not drink it., And, since we have yeast and plenty of flour, bread would not be an issue.

The lack of milk-in-a-jar doesn't disturb me since I'm lactose intolerant anyway. And.........so is he. So I don't understand the need to have milk.

My concern is toilet paper. However, we have plenty of that, at least enough to last a week. So I'm not worried about TP.

The latest report was that this area could get up to two feet. Now THAT worries me!

No comments:

Post a Comment