Saturday, January 8, 2011

Resolutions?

I hate the idea of resolutions. Resolutions fail. We make them, play with them awhile, and then trade them in for a better toy. Still, most of us admit that there are things we would like to change and the beginning of the year is a natural time to think about these things. Here's my list of things I'm not happy with. What does yours look like?

  • My house needs to be cleaner
  • My butt needs to be smaller (there's probably a correlation there).
  • I need to go to the gym more (or clean more, which is definitely cheaper than the gym).
  • Our meals need to be more consistent. All carbs one night and just beef another does not balance out!
  • My budgeting and checkbook keeping needs a transfusion. Calgon, take me away!

In the next blog, we'll start addressing this list and how changes can occur, one thing at a time. As Flylady says (you'll meet Flylady later), "Baby Steps!"

My house, which is practically crying out for TLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment